RATES & POLICIES for October
- The gym will open 10 minutes before the first class of the day. We'll have a staff member escorting the next class of student in as they arrive and escorting them back outside as the class ends.
- All parents are asked to remain in their vehicles due to COVID-19.
- Additional belongings such as tennis shoes, sweatshirts, & jewelry must be left outside of the gym.
- There will be a limit on the number of individuals in the facility at a time for the health and safety of everyone.
- Please put names on everything. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Water bottles are welcome in the gym, no sport drinks or soda.
- Please remember to use the restroom before class.
- Classes are rarely cancelled. Check our website, or social media accounts: @ccheer_tumble.
2020 October Tuition Rates (adjusted due to COVID-19)
Tumbling Classes, Privates, & All Star Tuition October 2020 Monthly Prices
- Tumbling Classes: $65 for the four week October Session. $20 off for second child.
- It's an additional $35 if you wish to take two tumbling classes in a week.
- Mom and Tot Class: $35 for the four week October Session. $20 off for second child.
- Private Lessons: $30 a half hour & $50 an hour. (CASH ONLY)
- $5 off per child if private is shared with multiple children. (Maximum: 3 total children)
- Registration Fee must be paid per session. ($15 per athlete. Included in $65 tuition price.)
- Enroll into privates by registering for 'October Private Lessons' & email us to get your day/time selected at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Again, enrollment must be completed by ALL students new and returning due to all release forms being updates recently.
- Competition Cheer:
- Please direct all 2020-2021 All Star Team questions to our email. We'll be glad to answer any questions you may have.
- Payments are due at 1st class or a $25 late fee will be added.
Cash and check payments can be collected from the secretary in our office, please send payment in with child and make sure they turn in payment to secretary at the start of class. Credit card payments can be completed from your parent portal:
There is a $35 fee on all returned checks. Only cash or credit card will be accepted after a check is returned.
- Work out clothing.
- Only cheer shoes, socks, acrobat shoes, or barefoot are allowed.