RATES & POLICIES
- The gym will open 10 minutes before the first class of the day.
- All parents are asked to view your child’s class from the lobby on our camera/television viewing area.
- Additional belongings such as tennis shoes, sweatshirts, & jewelry must be left outside of the gym.
- No small children may be left unattended in the lobby. They must be seated with a parent.
- Please put names on everything. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Water bottles are welcome in the gym, no sport drinks or soda.
- Please remember to use the restroom before class.
- Classes are rarely cancelled due to bad weather. Check our website, or social media accounts: @ccheer_tumble. Cancellations will be announced by 2:00pm.
2020-2021 Tuition Rates
Tumbling Classes, Privates, & All Star Tuition Monthly Prices
- Tumbling Classes: $125 for the seven week Spring Session. $20 off for second child.
- It's an additional $50 if you wish to take two tumbling classes in a week.
- Private Lessons: $30 a half hour & $50 an hour. (CASH ONLY)
- $5 off per child if private is shared with multiple children. (Maximum: 3 total children)
- Registration Fee must be paid per session. ($15 per athlete.)
- Enroll into privates by registering for 'Private Lesson 2020 Spring Session' & email us to get your day/time selected at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Again, enrollment must be completed per session for privates. Currently: All registrations must be updated and renewed as of May 1st, 2020.
- Competition Cheer:
- Payments are due at 1st class or a $25 late fee will be added.
Cash and check payments can be collected in the dropbox located in our lobby, credit card payments can be completed from your parent portal: Parent Portal
There is a $35 fee on all returned checks. Only cash or credit card will be accepted after a check is returned.
- Work out clothing.
- Only cheer shoes, socks, acrobat shoes, or barefoot are allowed.